Does your child have trouble keeping her hands to herself, or is she constantly instigating fights with a sibling? Does he routinely lose homework or personal belongings? Does she have big emotions that seem out of her control? Are homework, chores, grades, behavior and lack of motivation your go-to themes for frequent lectures that go nowhere? Do consequences and punishments just not seem to work, at all?
If you are nodding your head, you need this online program! All of these behaviors are a sign that your child is lacking something – a skill, or motivation. They are having a hard time and it is affecting the entire family. In this course, I give you all the tools to be able to help your child succeed at home and at school!
Self-paced online learning includes 7 step-by-step modules:
- Parenting styles and what works best for ADHD
- Assessing executive functioning skills
- Understanding the challenges that go along with lagging skills
- Learning strategies to either compensate for or strengthen the skills
- How to motivate at all stages
- How to support your child in the best way possible
- Bonus sections: Picky Eating, Handwriting, Sensory interventions, Screen Time, Parent Self-Care