Picky Eating & ADHD Workshop
If mealtimes are a constant struggle in your home, you need this workshop! Kids with ADHD are more likely to struggle with picky eating, sensory issues, behavior challenges around food, and more.
I have been working with children and adults with feeding and swallowing problems for 25 years, so I am well-equipped to handle picky eating due to:
- sensory issues
- the child needing control
- children who used to eat something, and suddenly stop eating it
- children who are rigid about brands of food
- parents not knowing what or how to feed their fussy eaters
- lack of structure around mealtimes
I can also help to identify red flags and bigger problems beyond typical pickiness that require feeding therapy or additional testing.
Join me for Mealtime Challenges: What to do About Picky Eating
Workshop to be held online on Wednesday February 15 from 5 – 7 pm MST. Only $20!
There are no reviews yet.