By purchasing this self-paced, online course you are taking the first steps toward helping your child and your whole family to achieve improved executive functioning skills, success, and self-esteem.
When your child is first diagnosed with ADHD and you begin to learn about the executive function challenges that go along with it, it probably feels like a relief to have an explanation for why your child struggles more than others. Executive functioning skills can be scaffolded, built, and strengthened over time with the right methods and support.
Good news! This course gives you all the information that you need to do that in an easy, step-by-step format. It will inspire you into action!
Practical Solutions for Strengthening Executive Functioning Skills in Children and Adolescents pulls you out of the overwhelm, empowering you to personalize what your child needs to build their executive functioning skills and get them on a path to greater independence.
This course is appropriate for parents of children ages 7 – 18.
In each section, we will
- Define three executive functioning skills
- Identify where your own child’s strengths and challenges are
- Suggest conversation starters around each executive functioning skill so you can engage and empower your child
- Learn strategies and systems for strengthening the skills
- Discover potential environmental modifications to increase success immediately
- And more!
Are you ready to use practical solutions to help build your child’s executive functioning skills?
There are no reviews yet.