ADHD/Executive Functions Coaching
“My child is smart but often can’t remember to do the assignments or turn them in!” “My child is so disorganized and always late!” Do these sound familiar in your house? We can help with one on one coaching.
You received a diagnosis of ADHD from your child’s doctor. Maybe he or she recommended medication. Either way, you were likely not given information on services available that will help your child learn to deal with their attention deficit and function better at school, home and across social situations. We are here to change that. Where to go from the diagnosis? Online searches are overwhelming! Even if you don’t have a formal diagnosis, you may be aware that something is “off” – your child seems capable, yet disorganized. He or she may regularly inspire you to say “what were you thinking?” We can help!
- Client self-assessment of skills and areas in need of assistance
- Parent assessment of child’s strengths and weaknesses
- Teacher assessment of same (if needed)
- Observation at home/school
- Review of results
- Detailed plan and implementation, or consult only with plan for parent implementation